Tyche's Gameday 2nd EDITION! 10/19 12pm to 5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

TAKE 2! 

This is our Pathfinder, 2nd Edition Debut in Athens.  We'll have pregens if you want to try it out.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Absalom Initiation -Levels 1-4

GM: Jim H.

Players:
1. Douglas - Alchemist 1 
2. Evan - Cleric, Rogue, or Wizard 1
3. Tiff - Something  
4. Eric - Something
5. Rob - Something
6. Steve - Something
Waitlist:
7. Robert - Something
8. Wolfykip - Something

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS 2e rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Me too
Count me in!
Put me down, I should be able to make it.
Waitlist me.
Waitlists me plz
Waitlists me plz
This is a UGA home football game day, vs Kentucky, but the game does not start until 6pm. So getting in should not be too hard but you probably want to try to wrap up bu 3:30-4pm if you can to make getting out easier. Again, recommend carpooling when practical, parking spaces will be at a premium.

Look forward to seeing you all.
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.