My Parents' Basement - November 13
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, November 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 7–23: Abducted in Aether (7-11)
Among the greatest crimes committed during an attack on the Grand Lodge was the abduction of a high-ranking member of the Pathfinder Society. The Society has tracked the kidnapped to another plane of existence, where his captor is preparing to sell her prize to a host of otherworldly bidders. Can the PCs intervene and mount a rescue before the esteemed captive disappears forever? Content in “Abducted in Aether” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction. Written by Jason Keeley.
GM: Bart
1. Abraham - various options for both low and high tier
3. David (Bomias) - Gunslinger pregen 7
4. James - Kineticist pregen 7
5. Dan
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Put me down with Alchemist 10/11
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(09-12-2019, 10:58 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Put me down with Alchemist 10/11

I'll do whatever Gunslinger option works for the scenario.
I will play a kineticist pregen
Put me down for this one, character TBD.
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Meant to post in the other thread.
Looking like I won't be able to make this game day
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Hey everyone, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night at MPB. It looks like we are probably going low-tier, in which case my options will be: an Oracle 8 (caster but with melee tiger), a Warpriest 8 (melee), or a Sorcerer 9 (caster).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I look forward to the game tomorrow as well
(09-12-2019, 09:31 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, November 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 7–23: Abducted in Aether (7-11)
Among the greatest crimes committed during an attack on the Grand Lodge was the abduction of a high-ranking member of the Pathfinder Society. The Society has tracked the kidnapped to another plane of existence, where his captor is preparing to sell her prize to a host of otherworldly bidders. Can the PCs intervene and mount a rescue before the esteemed captive disappears forever? Content in “Abducted in Aether” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction. Written by Jason Keeley.
GM: Bart
1. Abraham - various options for both low and high tier
2. James - Kineticist pregen 7
3. Dan
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

D'oh!!! I cannot make it tonight!! Grrr!!! Argh!!