My Parents' Basement - October 9
As long as we have 3 players we have enough (we add 1 player-controlled pregen to get a party of 4). James, Mike, and Carlos, are you all confirmed for this game night (this Wednesday)?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(09-12-2019, 09:22 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, October 9, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 10-16 What the Helms Hide (1-5)
A series of four quests designed for levels 1-5. Disagreements among the Pathfinders erupted into violence 300 years ago, spurring the Society's leaders to don helms that hid their identities and protected them from assassins. These ten members of the Decemvirate have remained anonymous to this day, but a recent discovery may uncover new information about this dangerous part of the Society's history. With a unique window into the past, it falls to the PCs to identify these original leaders and the secrets they buried before donning the helms—in the process helping to unveil a hidden threat to the Society. What the Helms Hide includes four 1-hour adventures that send the PCs across the Inner Sea region to uncover the secretive Decemvirate's past. The series includes a finale adventure, but players can experience the other parts in any order. Written by Calder CaDavid, Lysle Kapp, Kendra Leigh Speedling, and Nate Wright.
GM: Abraham
1. James - Kineticist (1, 4, or 7)
2. Mike
3. Carlos
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
I'll be there. Gunslinger.
Ah I thought one of them dropped all confused lol
Thanks for coming out, everyone. Session has been reported. Hope to see y'all next month.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198