Wasteland Gaming PFS October 12th, 2019
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on October 12th, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
#3-18: The God's Market Gamble    GM - 

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

Valuable relics of religious natures have been disappearing on their way into Absalom and the Pathfinder Society stands to lose countless irreplaceable artifacts if the cause isn't found. Amid the bustling markets of the God's Market in the shadow of the Starstone Cathedral, the Society sets a plan in motion to ensure the parties responsible for the recent thefts are caught and brought to justice.

Written by Dennis Baker.

1.  Mike
2.  Meghan

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

#5-12: Destiny of the Sands Part 1 - A Bitter Bargain    GM -

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

Amenopheus has learned that the legacy of the Jeweled Sages lies near the Osirian trade city of Eto, and the Pathfinder Society has pledged its support in the Sapphire Sage’s investigation of his ancient order; however the lead dried up—that was until a familiar information broker contacted Amenopheus offering an exchange of services. To assist an ally and unlock the secrets of Osirion’s past, the Society must deal with a deadly antagonist once more by sending the PCs to fulfill the bargain and collect its due. The only question is what price their foe will demand.

“A Bitter Bargain” is the first scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–15: Destiny of the Sands—Part 2: "Race to Seeker’s Folly" and Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–16: Destiny of the Sands—Part 3: "Sanctum of the Sages." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

Content in “A Bitter Bargain” also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the Osirion, Qadira, and Sczarni factions.

Written by Scott Fernandez, RPG Superstar 2013 finalist.

1.  Mike
2.  Meghan

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Add me to both please!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Is this PFS 1e or 2e?
(10-10-2019, 12:25 PM)InsertUsernameHere Wrote: Is this PFS 1e or 2e?

Looks like 1E (yay!). Unfortunately, I've already played these.
NOT Played:
s1-42,44            s4-06,17                s7-01-05,10-13
s2-16,20            s5-13,20                s8-03,10,14,15,24
s3-04,14,15,24   s6-07,08,11,16,19  s9-04,07,08,12,14,16,17,19-25

(10-10-2019, 12:25 PM)InsertUsernameHere Wrote: Is this PFS 1e or 2e?

They are indeed 1E. Wasteland will be mostly running 1E for the near future, as most locals interested in 2E play the new stuff at Giga-Bites as they release.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I am just realizing now that I completely forgot to adjust the listed games to match what we verbally agreed upon. Which is very unfortunate. Try to let me know, once ya'll wake up, if everyone would still like to meet up to play those games as agreed. That said, if I haven't heard from enough people by 10 am, consider these games as not making.

For a reminder, we agreed to change the evening slot to be Scions of the Sky Key part 2.
Dammit. I hate driving out to a game only to find out it’s been cancelled.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309