Wasteland Gaming PFS September 14th
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on September 14th, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program. http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
#3-07 Echoes of the Overwatched GM - Lee

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

When a Pathfinder agent working in the famed Blakros Museum in Absalom falls victim to a terrible, ancient evil, if falls to the PCs to hunt down the released terror before it can retrieve a relic of the mad astronomer Ralzeros the Overwatched.

Written by James F. Mackenzie.

1. Meghan - Magus 1
2. Brienne
3. Mike
4. Zadies - Pregen
If Brienne has not played this, I would be happy to run it as I have played it.
(09-10-2019, 10:46 AM)Lee3 Wrote: If Brienne has not played this, I would be happy to run it as I have played it.

That would be awesome, she has not gotten the chance to play it. I will PM you about getting a pdf of the scenario to you!
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I would love that! Thank you for offering.
Me! Me!   Big Grin
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I'll come play a pregen yoon