Athens After Dark July 25, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark is getting hot and humid at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little King's Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host, so please show them your patronage.

Little King's Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Enjoy special gamer night deals and buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For July 25, 2017 we offer a scenario from Season 7 for levels 1-5:

#7-24—Dead Man's Debt (1st-5th)  GM: Eric P.
Players:
1. Kyle - Skald 2

2. Douglas - Swashbuckler 3
3. Reggie - Clericwitchsummoner 2
4. Tiff - Phytokineticist 3 or Oracle 4 
5. Jim H. - Physician 2 or Vigilante 4

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please put me down, I'm bringing Vilgrom the Murderfaced, Level 2 Skald!
Dergu: Swashbuckler - 3
Sign me up please with a clericwitchsummoner 2
please to sign

physician 2 or
vigilante 4

thanksjim
Explore - check.
Cooperate - check.
Report - check.

Athens After Dark for July 25, 2017 has been reported.

Thanks to GM Eric for soldiering through a great scenario and to our 3 brave PCs!

Send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/