My Parents' Basement - September 11
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, September 11, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 9-18 Scourge of the Farheavens (1-5)
When the Worldwound opened, tearing apart Sarkoris with a flood of demons, thousands of Sarkorian refugees sought shelter in nearby lands. Those who found no solace with their neighbors traveled far to the east, into the wilds of Iobaria. Among these was the Farheaven clan, which settled in the forests and faded into obscurity over the past century. Now that the Mendevian Crusades have fought back the demons and reclaimed a large amount of territory, the Pathfinder Society's begun the difficult task of studying the Sarkorian ruins to piece back together their shattered traditions and recover lost heirlooms. Unfortunately, the Farheaven clan's old stronghold holds secret that archaeology struggles to decipher. To understand this culture, the PCs travel to Iobaria in search of the Farheavens and the oral histories they've passed down for generations. What they find, though, are a devastated people, an abandoned village, and a murderous god. Can the PCs save this clan and preserve its history? Written by Jason Owen Black.
GM: Abraham
1. David - Gunslinger 1
2. Zadies - Wiz/Sorc 1
3. RJ - Ranger 3
4. Bart - pregen
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
If you'd like to play it would be helpful if you can let me know what level character(s) you have so I can schedule something suitable for everyone. I thought about offering something from Pathfinder 2, but on reflection I think I'd rather wait until I have time to finish reading the rulebook! If there's interest in PF2 let me know and I'll try to schedule something for the future, but this gameday will be PF1 as usual.

New folks - perhaps people who played at DragonCon and would like to keep going - post here or send me a PM if you've got any questions or if anything's unclear.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

(09-04-2019, 12:32 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, September 11, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: Wild Card
GM: Abraham
1. David - Gunslinger
2. Josh - either 2/3 or 6/7
3. Travis (very maybe) - 6/7 or low tier
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

David - Gunslinger
Add me to the table. Have a 2/3 or 6/7.
Tentatively put me down - I can come out if I am needed to make the table, but will probably sit this one out if it looks like you'll have enough. I have a 6/7, and can probably scrounge together a low tier if necessary
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
David, what level is your gunslinger?

Bumpity bump. Who wants to come play at MPB next week? Whatcha want to play? Takin' requests but need time to prep...

I will come out and play. Will be a pregen.
(09-04-2019, 09:50 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: David, what level is your gunslinger?

Since I'm just now getting pack into Society play again it would be 1st level, but I can play one of the pre-gens if that doesn't work. I've already got them printed out.
Hi, I'm R.J. and I was referred this game by David the Gunslinger player. I have a 3rd level Ranger I used to play at the old Titans Comic Lodge.
Thanks!