Starfinder CRB Collector's Edition
URK... Actually looks super sweet...

[Image: PZO7101-LE.jpg]

http://paizo.com/products/btpy9u07?Starf...-Hardcover
If I had a modicum of faith in the quality of editing in ANY game publisher's first printing, I might actually consider some of these various "special editions"! Maybe if they promised a nicely-bound errata to follow.

That said, this one is pretty inexpensive, as special editions go.
Esteemed OP -
To accomodate an anticipated increase in Starfinder Society content discussion, a separate forum "General Starfinder Discussion" has been created.
This thread will be relocated to that forum board in a week unless you tell me not to or if you want it moved sooner.
Thanks! -- the management
All about electrical impulses.
(08-11-2017, 11:33 AM)T-Storm Wrote: Esteemed OP -
To accomodate an anticipated increase in Starfinder Society content discussion, a separate forum "General Starfinder Discussion" has been created.
This thread will be relocated to that forum board in a week unless you tell me not to or if you want it moved sooner.
Thanks! -- the management

Well, since we have a separate Starfinder forum, can we rename this one to "General Pathfinder Discussion" to avoid confusion?

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)