Athens After Dark SFS - August 27, 2019 (6:30-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark is getting ready for DragonCon, DragonCon, DRAGONCON!!! at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 delightful years, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For August 27, 2019, we offer a new scenario from the second season of Paizo's Starfinder RPG system for levels 3-6. 

Starfinder Society Scenario #1.12: Ashes of Discovery (1-4)  GM: DaveB.

Scenario Tags: Repeatable, Starship

Players:
1. Eric - Something
2. Douglas - Mystic 3 
3. Tiff - Operative 2 or Solarian 4
4. Danny - Soldier
5. Jim - Solarian 4
6. Chris - Pregen 4

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Simething
Screee, Technomancer - 5
Or
Je Rigir, Mystic - 3
Danny Mercer. Soldier. 1st. Most likely an android, possibly a Kasathas. Because more arms for firearms.

My first official Pathfinder/Starfinder Society game, ever. Plenty of TT and RPG experience, but nothing with the Society.
sign me up - solarian 4
Chris Boston, my first game in this system. Ive played D&D 5th before, but never pathfinder/starfinder. I will use a pre-generated character.
All - Since we will have 2 new players joining us on Tuesday, I've decided to go ahead and switch the scenario to a 1-4 repeatable. We'll be running 1.12 Ashes of Discovery (1-4).

Don't forget to make sure you bring something 1-4! We'll have pregens, too.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(08-25-2019, 07:42 PM)Tiffany H. Wrote: All - Since we will have 2 new players joining us on Tuesday, I've decided to go ahead and switch the scenario to a 1-4 repeatable. We'll be running 1.12 Ashes of Discovery (1-4).

Don't forget to make sure you bring something 1-4! We'll have pregens, too.

I appreciate this! Apologies to the higher level characters, as I know you want to play them. I'll catch up as quickly as I can! :Smile

Danny