August 24, 2019 - Introduction to Pathfinder Society Second Edition
I spent all of PF1 not playing a dedicated healer. Let's change that in PF2. Switch me to Cleric.
Put me on the wait-list for PF2 in slot 1, please. Character TBD at this point in time.
Sign Torka and I up for the PFS Special plz...... multiple options prefer high
I shall be there for slot 2. I am happy with the 10-12 range. Can do others if the people so will it.
I'll waitlist for slot 1.
We'll have a second table for the first slot. I'll sacrifice myself to the GM slot if no one else steps up before we get closer to that weekend.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Well.....if there's going to be a 2nd table then Torka and I would love to make a day out of it and try 2E firsthand please
Really need to lock down the APL tier for the PFS Special zero. Please put class/level information.

Thanks!

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
From what I've seen for the Special everyone prefers or only has high characters....lol. Although I'd be very wary of only us 4 playing high without a dedicated Healer! As far as characters for high go I have in order of preferenceSmile Might be time to open it up to a few "special" invited guest players to fill out the table?

Hunter: 10
Heaven's Oracle: 10
Fighter: 12
Ninja: 10
Bones Oracle: 11
Emily will not make it