SFS Scenario 2-02
For everyone who didn’t like scenario 2-02, you’re not alone. It’s getting 1 star ratings on the Paizo site.

The big bad was meant to be a Michael Myers / Jason Voorhees type, though that was poorly set up.
(07-25-2019, 06:24 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: For everyone who didn’t like scenario 2-02, you’re not alone.  It’s getting 1 star ratings on the Paizo site.

The big bad was meant to be a Michael Myers / Jason Voorhees type, though that was poorly set up.

How bad was it?  I had to miss the session.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
(07-26-2019, 06:57 PM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:24 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: For everyone who didn’t like scenario 2-02, you’re not alone.  It’s getting 1 star ratings on the Paizo site.

Halloween 3 Season of the Witch bad

How bad was it?  I had to miss the session.
It's bad. Might even say the worst scenario I've ever played, combined PFS/SFS. (Although the module Broken Chains in Pathfinder is still probably worse)
I get to run it 3 times at gencon
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(07-28-2019, 09:15 AM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote: I get to run it 3 times at gencon

It’s going to truly fall on you to set the tone with the BBEG, since it’s not set up to be as powerful as it really is in the text.
I guess the real question is...was it a TPK? Or more of a "Well, we can't do anything, this isn't fun"?
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
(07-28-2019, 03:15 PM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote: I guess the real question is...was it a TPK?  Or more of a "Well, we can't do anything, this isn't fun"?

The second one.
It was literally designed to be a "Well, we can't do anything, this isn't fun"? "We should run."

Will almost killed a PC at Level Up last week.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space