home game in dunwoody - very off-topic
Good Day,

I am running a once a month game, that has lost some players to a fellowship out of state - we actually had to stop playing the previous game because the player lack was an issue.  Now we are using a modified Witch Hunter (2nd ed) rules for 2025 American - a Special Investigation Marshals - sort of a cross between Supernatural , Thomas Carnacki (presently they don't know about this part), and X-Files - not FBI though - U.S. Marshals (you think tracking and transporting normal criminals is bad)  - right now the players have turn the game a little on its head - they have all created native american based characters - one with tribal police background, one with fish and wildlife undercover background, and one heriditary witch Hunter background.  

If you are interesting let me know here - i've got a link coming to replies -  the campaign has gone across all sorts of games - we are always playing something (we'lve dione Dresden - were playing a version of Masqye of the Red Death using current D20 rules, did a Firefly universe game,e tc.)

Thank you for the space, your time and any consideration

Dennis Waltman
I'm doing a lot right now so I can't commit to playing, but if I understand what you're saying--your game crosses different settings or systems?
Marc F.
Organized Play ID is 21732
Paizo | PFS Scenario Tracker
(09-12-2019, 08:43 PM)marfejokin Wrote: I'm doing a lot right now so I can't commit to playing, but if I understand what you're saying--your game crosses different settings or systems?

One system the Witch Hunter second edition rules

It is just I had to include almost 400 years of history and explanation - we are playing in 2025 America not 1689 Europe or New World.

We were playing a Masque of the Red Death game using D&D 5e rules (I have 100 page update of that game) but we lost players to moving and family - and D&D 5e didn't work so well with 2 or 3 people (nd Witch Hunter can work with small or solo groups  We actually lost a player because the group got too small.  So the Masque of the Red Death (like the old Living Death game - only I set us back in Reconstruction USA, circa 1870) is an option to return to - if we got the players for it again.

of course the current crew probably wants to solve the mystery happenning in NE Alabama right now - for the Hunters of a New Age game.

We do have a new perosn starting next session, but there are room for more, and as I said if we got the people and they wanted to return ot the Red Death 5e game I could be game

Dennis
Wow, that sounds like one hell of a story!
Marc F.
Organized Play ID is 21732
Paizo | PFS Scenario Tracker