Wasteland Weeknight Game August 17, 2017
gapfs 
On an intermittent basis, we will be hosting a weeknight PFS Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on Thursday, August 17, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 71308

7:00 PM – 11:30 PM
0-16: To Scale the Dragon (5-9)  GM - Perry

The last remains of a sage from an age long past rests high atop the snow-covered tips of the Fog Peaks in Southern Galt and the Society wants his bones in order to study them and learn from them. They've sent you into a wintry wilderness of primordial beastmen and snow creatures not seen below the snow line to do just that. With the Aspis Consortium also seeking the bones, the race is on to beat them to the top and, once the bones are recovered, to make it back down alive.

Written by Tim Hitchcock

1. Curtis
2. Tim D
3. Winter
4. JV - Holy Moses 8

WAITLIST

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I have family in town all month and will not be able to come. Otherwise I would probably run this for you. Sorry.
No prob - as you can see from this post, I've tried to lessen the schedule conflict with the ITP venues, but in the final accounting there's a good possibility that we just have to accept the fact that the region can no longer support a weeknight game.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Please sign me up for this one. Not yet sure of which character.

Curtis
Please sign me up to play.
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Please sign me up. I have a 6th lvl Ranger.
JV just let me know he's going to be making it tonight with a Level 8 (Pali/Inq).

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.