Wasteland Gaming (WLG) August 12, 2017 Game Day
8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (3-7) is replayable, I've played it.
6-11: Slave Master's Mirror I have played but not GM'd it. With one sign-up you could try 8-06, -14, -16.

Please waitlist me on both sessions.
Stephen Ross, arcane caster CL: 2-8
Sign me up for the train to Ustalev, errr... Tome Smile
Have several options in T 6-7, mostly martial characters with an archer bard option as well.

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Sign me up for 6-11.
Sign me up to play both games

Dennis
I've not played either game. Let's plan on my shaman 5 for the first game and shaman 6 for the 2nd.

If my monk cavalier hits 5th in time I might play him instead on the first one.
(07-28-2017, 10:55 AM)jackd Wrote: What's the other stuff?  Whose opinion?  Contrary to what?  And how does the Paizo development budget figure in?  Sorry if I'm being dense.

I believe the last comments on 'experimental' scenario design were this seminar at PaizoCon:

http://knowdirectionpodcast.com/2017/07/...d-play-qa/

Development/project mgt resources are pretty strapped at this point, and I suspect some of the more experimental choices we saw in Year 8 were also tests of methodological efficiency.

So, 8-07 was a test to see if added development investment in 3-7 to make it Evergreen works. My take is it's not as monstrous as Cosmic Captive...but it's a step in that direction you might not want to take. (Perry's opinions are Perry's, blah blah blah)

I'd argue 8-16 was also a test to see if adding development to a 1-5 to make it Quest/Evergreen worked out to be more resource efficient than the sum total of a 1-5 and a set of Quests.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Hi please sign me up for the 2nd game I can bring an Arcanist 7, Witch 3, or Bard 3.
Please sign me up for session 2, I have a fighter 5 and swashbuckler 5.
I can play both, level 3 paladin.
Off topic but I am looking for the Bigger Dungeon map to run a scenario. Nobody in the area has it... I have a PDF but no printer... hmmm....
If one of you (Perrry?) can let me use your Desert Ruins flip-mat tomorrow, it would save me some time and effort.