Giga-Bites July 20, 2019 Game Day
Please sign me up for both Starfinder games.    I have something 3rd 

dennis
Sign me up to run the second table second slot and Mel up to play if there's room
Hey, me and a friend are thinking of joining the second game as our first game of organized play (we have played at home for years). Should he also make an account or can I sign him up as well?
(07-10-2019, 11:44 PM)Wubwave Wrote: Hey, me and a friend are thinking of joining the second game as our first game of organized play (we have played at home for years). Should he also make an account or can I sign him up as well?

You can sign him up as well. Do you both have PFS numbers?
We do not. Apologies, I will research how to get said number.
If you don't, it's okay. I have PFS numbers printed out I can give you at the game.
I appreciate that, but I was able to track down the number on the Paizo site 241437. Are premade characters from Paizo ok to use?
Absolutely, and I will have copies of them with me in case they are needed.
Fantastic, I will have everything prepared by game day. Also my friend will be stuck at work so you can clear his slot for Saturday.
Last night, Glen and I ran 2-01 at Level Up and it took 5 1/2 hours on both tables moving streamlined. Something to bear in mind for GMs as they run this Saturday.