Retirement Arc game
I made the happy sound as I have found all my chronical sheets for my 1st character ever, Smar the Bloodrager Big Grin .  Now I am ready to play a retirement arc with him.  Is there anyone interested in playing one, which one, and is there a GM out there ready to run one?  I would be up to meeting once or twice a month, or if weekend permits, playing through a Saturday and a sunday in a marathon session.  Anyone ready?
(07-04-2017, 01:36 PM)GaBiggunn Wrote: I made the happy sound as I have found all my chronical sheets for my 1st character ever, Smar the Bloodrager Big Grin .  Now I am ready to play a retirement arc with him.  Is there anyone interested in playing one, which one, and is there a GM out there ready to run one?  I would be up to meeting once or twice a month, or if weekend permits, playing through a Saturday and a sunday in a marathon session.  Anyone ready?

There is a "Seeker's Wanted" thread in the Off-Topic section trying to organize retirement games. I know Abraham is interested with a Magus (1.5 XP away) and I am interested with a Trip-build Warpriest (5 XP away). We originally through out Eyes of the Ten (because that is what everyone does), but I'd be open to anything else if that's better
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Yep, I'm interested in playing Eyes of the Ten with my Magus (He's not quite level 12 so that he can play a few trial games with the group once we get it together).

I've also got a level 12 Barbarian and a level 15 Witch that I'm happy to play in other Seeker level content if anyone wants to get a game together.

I would also enjoy GM-ing the All for Immortality arc (3 tier 12-15 scenarios, each 1 xp) if there is a group that wants to play it. I played it with my Witch and had a blast.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I wouldn't mind playing Wardens of the Reborn Forge. But as I understand it you want to have just hit level 12 before playing it and my characters are either over that or nearly 12 but I plan to retire them at 12.
(07-06-2017, 09:36 AM)Edward McGee Wrote: I wouldn't mind playing Wardens of the Reborn Forge. But as I understand it you want to have just hit level 12 before playing it and my characters are either over that or nearly 12 but I plan to retire them at 12.

I would be interested in playing Wardens with my Barbarian. He's 12.0 now and will be 12.1 after playing 8-25 on August 5. I would prefer to find group that wanted to play he whole sequence together.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198