Quick survey: on players still available for SF 1-38 SF 1-39
They ran SF#1-38 The Many Minds of Historia 7 Levels 5-8 and SF#1-39 The Heralds War Levels 7-10 at Giga-Bites on June 15, 2019. I normally make it to the event a Giga-Bites but had to bow out due to summer semester time constraints. I am curious to see how many players are still available to play the listed adventures with characters in range potentially in August. Thank you.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(06-17-2019, 07:41 PM)Jon Wrote: They ran SF#1-38 The Many Minds of Historia 7 Levels 5-8 and SF#1-39 The Heralds War Levels 7-10 at Giga-Bites on June 15, 2019. I normally make it to the event a Giga-Bites but had to bow out due to summer semester time constraints. I am curious to see how many players are still available to play the listed adventures with characters in range potentially in August. Thank you.

I ran both, but I can play both on a different character.
(06-17-2019, 07:41 PM)Jon Wrote: They ran SF#1-38 The Many Minds of Historia 7 Levels 5-8 and SF#1-39 The Heralds War Levels 7-10 at Giga-Bites on June 15, 2019. I normally make it to the event a Giga-Bites but had to bow out due to summer semester time constraints. I am curious to see how many players are still available to play the listed adventures with characters in range potentially in August. Thank you.

I've played both, but with advance notice I should be able to run each. Depending on the schedule I get