Giga-Bites July 6th, 2019 Gameday
Please add me to both games.  My PC will be determined by what is needed at the table.  Thanks!
Seeing how things are going here, I went ahead and pulled my name from the player lists and put it on the GMing list.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Change of plans, Emily now has work that day so please take her off the list. If you need another GM i can do it if i can get the scenarios to prep.
I will be there. I have several to choose from and will decide at the table. High is preferred.
I can make it with another friend as well..... will post characters later..... prefer high
I have 3 characters all level 5/6, so looking for a low table. If needed my Telekenitcist go go high.
I will GM the first slot. If there is a low table I prefer to do that one.
FYI, Giga has informed me they have a Magic event this weekend. There should be space for us, but it will be tight and we may have to adapt where we normally set up.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I have double checked and I have 3 characters all in the low range. Not high, so possibly we will have a low table and a high one