June 9th - 1-06: A Night in Nightarch
Every 2nd Sunday of the month from 12 PM to 5 PM, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna! Join in for fun and experience.

For June 9th, we will be offering the following scenarios:

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-06: A Night in Nightarch

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.
Written by Mikko Kallio.

Event Code: #45571

Slot 1 12:00 - 5:00

GM:  Joel
Players:

1.  Abraham- pregen 4
2.  Stalifus- pregen 4
3.  Mel - Envoy or Soldier 6
4.  Blaze - Envoy or Soldier 6
-- Waitlist --

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy. 
Smyrna GA 30080

IP Address: Logged
I'll play. Will need to be a pregen. And I'm still sort of shaky on the rules. Hope that will be ok.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I would like to play I'll be useing a level 4 operative
Mel and I may be able to make it to fill the table-ill check with her!
I'm trying to find a ride for Del.
Sorry, I have to work, so cannot be there myself.
We're good to go! Envoy 6 and Soldier 6
That's AWESOME. I was feeling bad about not being able to get myself or Del there.
Everyone please take a minute to jot down 2 or 3 SFS scenarios that you want to play or run and give them to Joel, so we can decide which ones to do here. Thanks and enjoy Nightarch
Unfortunately I have to drop. Sorry!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(06-08-2019, 04:16 PM)mttorka Wrote: That's AWESOME. I was feeling bad about not being able to get myself or Del there.
Everyone please take a minute to jot down 2 or 3 SFS scenarios that you want to play or run and give them to Joel, so we can decide which ones to do here. Thanks and enjoy Nightarch

In case of emergency at the moment I can occasionally run if you guys need it. I'm normally better for Duluth, but at the moment Sunday isnt much of an issue for me if I know in advance.

(06-08-2019, 09:17 AM)mttorka Wrote: I'm trying to find a ride for Del.
Sorry, I have to work, so cannot be there myself.

Is Del local?