Tyche's Game Day - June 15th 12pm-5pm -- FREE RPG DAY
Star 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!  

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

This event is FREE RPG DAY!.  We be will running the Pathfinder Free Module today.

If You'd like to reserve a seat, please put your name and whether you would like to play Starfinder or Pathfinder. (we might have time for both!)

Pathfinder Module: We Be Heroes?  - PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED

GM: Tiff

Players:
1.  Douglas
2.  Jim
3.  Eric
4.  Travis 
5.  Anna
Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS/SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Yes please...
Yep ..
I was going to remond people it was going to be Free RPG Day and that the store would be extra-busybut it looks like you know.

Jim, did you or Tiff want to drop by and get a copy of the module early so you can prep more easily?
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
(06-09-2019, 08:14 AM)Tyches Wrote: I was going to remond people it was going to be Free RPG Day and that the store would be extra-busybut it looks like you know.

Jim, did you or Tiff want to drop by and get a copy of the module early so you can prep more easily?

Small table so far so we can handle some walk-ins.

We'd love to stop by and pick up the mod.

You're the best, Sean!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please sign up TWO people, if you don't mind: myself, Travis (pregen), and my wife, Anna (pregen).