#8-25 Recruiting (Levels 12-15)
With my bard in the party the more attacks the better. But unless all 3 of the martals have a similar move + full attack ability D-Door may still come up.
My Barbarian doesn't have pounce or any similar shenanigans, so DDoor could be very handy for him. Also, no reliable way to fly. And once I enter rage I have to save against Ddoor, haste, and all the other great spell buffs.

On a separate angle, it doesn't sound like we have much healing or status removal. Could be an issue.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Harmin is a Warpriest of Shelyn, so he favors reach with his glaive, but can switch hit with a pair of cestus he wears without much change in his function. I built him around being a one-hit wonder as it were. He prefers to do single attacks, either charging with a damage bonus from his blessings or moving and bashing with Deadly stroke on enemies he's set up for it. This makes up for his relatively crap BAB limiting his iteratives.

He also is an intimidate monkey. +35-ish intimidate, gets it on any power attack (which is always) or whenever he drops an enemy below zero for any enemy that can see it. Lots of self buffing with fervor and the like. Fully buffed he hits like a truck and has a fair number of defenses. Pretty standard self-buff and then beat it till it stops moving sort. He can summon good creatures per... summon monster 6 I think at this point due to blessings.

I almost forgot, he's an evangelist and one of the powers he has is that he has a symbol of persuasion he can use once per week at no cost (Now that I bought the item I need), auto-charm monsters anyone that sees it and fails the save so I just have to pull it out and we're friends.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Any more parts coming down the road and if they are what levels are they so as to play all with same character?
No other parts to this one.
This is the season 8 closer. No parts.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/