#8-25 Recruiting (Levels 12-15)
Looking him over my bard is better off then I thought. Decent saves, Grants the party +6 to hit and damage before Haste, +15 to Init, Has decent out of combat healing, Good utility spells like Tiny Hut and Improved Invisibility.

I'm happy with bard if we go low. Doesn't look like we have enough for high.
Alright, assuming a low table, here's what I see:

Edward - Bard 13
Caleb - Paladin 12 or Monk 12
Daniel - Warpriest high
Will - Cleric 13 or Alchemist 13
Abraham - Barbarian 12
Slot Remaining - Ranged or whatever we get

Alternatives are
Edward - Wizard 14
Abraham - Witch 15
Just adding that if we go high I have a Witch 15
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sorry, I was consolidating and missed it. Added now.
I have just realized my wiz would be high tier, so in that case I'd rather do the war priest.

Id also consider running instead of playing if no GM can be found.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
My in combat healing isn't great (Greater Path of Glory is it) and as mentioned my Bard doesn't do knowledges. Will covers an important role either way though Alchemists normally just get Kn Arcane and Nature. I suspect we will want some kn Planes and maybe History and/or Local.
Is there still a seat at this? (it so appears?)

I may be able to bring, oh, one of a Swiss Army's knife of characters.

Just to clarify (since I haven't played in some time) - was the Staff of the Master nerfed? (I seem to recall something, but not sure) - I ask because I'd have to adjust Koppelius (my wizard) if I went that way.

DH

(Not sure I can attend yet, but pre-planning anyway...)
Staff of the Master now only let's you use charges when using metamagic feats on spells cast from the staff. So yes nerfed pretty hard. You can sell it back for full.

Other nerfs

Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier is now a deflection bonus and negates a crit or sneak attack once. Period.
Gloves of Reconnaissance can only be used for 1 minute once per day, Only sees through 5 feet of material, And requires 24 hours to attune so no switching out multiples.
Mnemonic Vestment takes 24 hours to attune so no using multiples per day.
I have a Samurai that is 13 or 14, and a Cleric that is 12.
So maybe this

GM: Daniel

Edward - Bard 13
Caleb - Paladin 12 or Monk 12
Will - Alchemist 13
Abraham - Barbarian 12
Steven - Cleric 12
David - ???