Giga-Bites August, 19th 2017 Game Day - Starfinder Inside!
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up fo August, 19th, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder is Dropping on August 17th, which means I'm going to be crazy and schedule something. We're going to stick to pregens, because no one will have time to really make characters. This will be dependent on having GMs brave enough to prep on short notice!

Second slot will be Tome to keep prep easy and keep options open for people that want to play a second round.

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM
Scenario: SF#1-00 Claim to Salvation (Level 4 Pregens)
GM: You will only have 2 days to prep, be ready! Andrew, Bart
Players:
  1. Daniel
  2. Travis
  3. Dave B
  4. Edward
  5. Lockwood
  6. Will
  7. Jon
  8. Jenn O
  9. Loki
  10. Nashoba
  11. Lisa
  12. Liam

Waitlist:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose (Levels 3-7 EVERGREEN)
GM: Daniel, Liam
Players:
  1. Bart
  2. Travis
  3. Dave B
  4. Edward
  5. Lockwood
  6. Kerney
  7. Loki
  8. Nashoba
  9. Jon

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I'd like to GM for Starfinder and play in the PFS replayable.
I too would like to GM for Starfinder and play in the PFS replayable.
Put me down for both
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Please put me down to play in both slots.

Thanks

Dave B.
I'll play both. Characters tbd but I probably want one of the casters in the Starfinder game. Solarian or Mystic.
Put me down for both slots character TBD
Put me down to play both.
Put Katherine and I down for both for now. She may not want to do Starfinder, though.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Put me down for both slots 

Robert B.