Wasteland Gaming (WLG) May 13, 2017 Game Day
Brick 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on May 13, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 71308

This event has been sanctioned under the Paizo Regional Support Program.  Details of the RSP are outlined on the Paizo Organized Play policies page:

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
8-05  Ungrounded But Unbroken  (1-5)  GM - Perry F

The Peerless Empire of shaitan genies has warred with their fiery counterparts for centuries, and thinly stretched resources leave the shaitans in need of additional aid. They have founded a new state-sanctioned mercenary company known as the Ungrounded, which draws upon free agents from across the multiverse. One of the Society’s few friends on the Plane of Earth has recommended at least a handful of Pathfinders join the Ungrounded, knowing that even a few months’ service could dramatically enhance the Society’s reputation (and fill those agents’ pockets) in this distant realm. The PCs travel to the magnificent Opaline Vault as the Society’s first envoys, but in doing so they must survive the otherworldly threats that lurk in both this strange environment and within their own ranks.

Content in “Ungrounded but Unbroken” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction.

Written by Jenny Jarzabski.

1.  Kerney - Oracle 1
2.  Kristi - Inq 2
3.  John - Htr 2
4.  Isaac - Cav 2
5.  Sebastian - Smash 2
6. Tim - Something 1

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

8-02:  Ward Asunder (3-7)  GM - CANCELLED

The legendary sorceress Hao Jin transferred many abandoned historical sites to her museum demiplane, though even her magic had limits, forcing her to transport only part of an architectural treasure. The half of a temple she left behind in the jungles of Dtang Ma has developed a haunted reputation in the centuries since. Now an unlikely ally has approached the Society with tales of unspoiled historical secrets and hidden treasure left within the shattered sanctuary of Yamatsumi, the mountain god.

Written by Mikko Kallio.

1.  Perry - Inv 4 (or whatever) 
2.  Kerney - Arcanist 4

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).

As always, if you have alternative suggestions for this event, please make them sooner rather than later.

This event is a response to specific requests for 3-7 content and Year Eight content.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I will play both.
1st level something or 5th level unchained monk. 4th level Arcanist for the second.
For 1st slot, please add:

Kristi-- Inquisitor-2
John-- Hunter-2
Isaac-- Cavalier-2
Sebastian-- Brawler/Ranger-2

Thanks!
--Kristi
(05-07-2017, 08:59 PM)Eloiwyn Wrote: For 1st slot, please add:

Kristi-- Inquisitor-2
John-- Hunter-2
Isaac-- Cavalier-2
Sebastian-- Brawler/Ranger-2

Thanks!
--Kristi

Please put me down for the 6th slot.

I'll either pick a pre-gen the party needs, or I'll try and roll up one before I get there.
FYI, character will be level 1 Oracle.
Please waitlist me for 1st slot.

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Sorry for the last minute change, but due to some complications that came up I won't be able to make it today. I'll have to try for next time.
(05-13-2017, 08:10 AM)The Winter One Wrote: Sorry for the last minute change, but due to some complications that came up I won't be able to make it today. I'll have to try for next time.

Well, thanks for the heads-up!
Now I know there should be a spot for me Smile

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.