Scheduling for the Future - (Requests Here.)
Hello friends. I am putting up this thread for two reasons. So that people may make requests to me for what scenarios they'd like to see at Wasteland, and also so that I can say which ones I would like to play, if possible so that I might find someone to GM them for me.

Regarding that second bit... I would really like to play 2 7-11 scenarios from Season 6. 6-13 and 6-20. 6-20 in particular is of interest to me. So, if there is enough interest in either of those scenarios, and if someone would be okay running them for me, then at some point I will schedule them. 

And please. direct all scenario or module requests here so that I might have an easier time planning ahead. Also, if ya'll could make your pfs tracker data available, if you have it, that'd be really handy too. I only have Mike R. and Abraham's so far to look at.
I'd be down for both of those!  Or anything else I haven't played in that season.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I'm interested in running both 6-13 and 6-20.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
So,
I’m not sure whether this is the right place to ask, but please have patience...
I’ve played about four games of PFS (in 2015) and two of SFS (in 2018) - but I’m hoping/planning on making it to more game days in 2019. (136521 on pfstracker...)
I’m (obviously) starting at low level - so it seems like jumping in when Second Ed starts up at the Wasteland might be a way to get some low-level games in. Is that August 10? September? Never?
Is there a better plan? Suggestions?
Thanks much,
Keith
Hey Keith, welcome! I can't speak for what will be offered at Wasteland specifically, but my advice is if you feel like playing just jump on in. No need to wait until when 2nd edition launches - it won't be released until August and it will be awhile until there's that much content for it, so I expect that we'll all still be playing 1st edition in the Atlanta area for a good long while (and there are plenty of us who aren't tired of 1st edition and want to keep playing it anyway). If something is scheduled at one of the local lodges and you don't (yet) have a character in tier, you always have the option of playing a pregen (they exist for levels 1, 4, and 7). This can also be a good way of experimenting with different character classes and play styles before you fully settle on how you want to build your own PC.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Thanks Abraham - I'll take you up on that - although I pity the poor guy who gets me with a 7th level pregen as wingman...
Thanks,
K
I'm interested in finishing up the remaining Season 5 Scenarios I haven't played yet:

5-05: The Elven Entanglement (7-11)
5-25: Vengeance at Sundered Crag (7-11)
5-99: The Paths We Choose (3-7)

I'm also interested in playing any 12th level or higher Scenarios/Modules that I haven't been able to play yet:

1-46: Eyes of the Ten, Pt. 1 (12)
1-54: Eyes of the Ten, Pt. 2 (12)
2-05: Eyes of the Ten, Pt. 3 (12)
2-22: Eyes of the Ten, Pt. 4 (12)
7-20: All for Immortality, Part 1 (12-15)
7-26: All for Immortality, Part 2 (12-15)
7-29: All for Immortailty, Part 3 (12-15)
9-25: Betrayal in the Bones (12-15)
10-09: The Rasping Rebirth (12-15)
Module: Feast of Dust
Module: Academy of Secrets
Module: Tomb of the Iron Medusa
Module: Wardens of the Reborn Forge

I've also updated my PFS Tracker profile to list all scenarios I've Played/GM'd at this time.
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Normally, all play level 12+ is on the players to organize a group and ask someone specifically to GM for them. It is not the type of game that fits well in an open play, game store environment. If you want to play 12+, you need to find a group to do so with. You typically need a somewhat balanced party to take on the challenges at that level.
Are there plans to resume SFS play on the fourth Saturday of the month in June?
There was talk about doing a module.  I'd be ok with Curse of the Riven Sky, Doom Comes to Dustpawn, or The Harrowing.  Already did Fellnight Queen.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309