May 12th Starfinder 1-8 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Every 2nd Sunday of the month from 12 PM to 5 PM, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna! Join in for fun and experience.

For May 12th, we will be offering the following scenarios: 

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight PDF

[Image: PZOSFS0108E_180.jpeg]

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean.
Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Written by Kate Baker

Slot 1: 12 PM to 5:00 PM

GM:  Loki
Players:
* 1- Steve P. - Mystic 4
* 2- Del - Pregen 4
* 3- Tiamack - Operative 5
* 4- Meghan - Operative 4
* 5- Brienne - Envoy 4
* 6 - Josh - Pregen 4
-- Waitlist --

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy. 
Smyrna GA 30080
Meghan and I will be there with a level 4 operative and a level 4 envoy respectively.
I'll plan to be there, I'll bring a pregen.
We have 3 L4 characters confirmed. What about the other 3?
Meghan and I may want to play our level 6 characters. I just remembered 6his is a Wayfinder mission.
I may be a few minutes late (not sure yet). 6 dogs decided to get muddy, so I had to bathe them, and it’s kind of thrown off the timing of my morning a bit.