Game Day 7/23 - 12pm - 5pm
On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at: 
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075. 

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on July 23rd, 2017.  This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: TBD and Facebook at TBD.

Location Fee:  This venue charges $5 per person for participation in organized play events; this amount is included in the table totals for the Retailer Incentive Program.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario, stacks with shirt and folio) or +1 bonus to an existing reroll (no maximum).

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Event Code: 153424
Slot Time: 12 PM to 5:00 PM
Scenario: 0-24 Decline of Glory

GM: Luke
Players:
  • Chuck C - Reserved on Facebook
  • Perry - CL 3 or lower
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
Waitlist
Heroic Gaming Liason
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
We will decide on what scenario will be run in the next week or so.
Suggestions are welcomed! Please note though at this moment we are keeping the store down to low tier
as we do get new player walkins.
PFS #48026
Game Chosen. 0-24 Decline of Glory.
Low Tier is very likley.
PFS #48026
(07-05-2017, 01:39 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Game Chosen. 0-24 Decline of Glory.
Low Tier is very likley.

(07-06-2017, 03:15 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Due to scheduling this will be running Sunday 8/27.

Is this one you have played or are you eating this one?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Will - Yep but that is fine. It works on my table credit and I enjoy running over playing.
PFS #48026
I'll be there with my usual assortment of CL 3 or less. I don't think you've seen my Oracle 3 yet, but there are options. I don't have a lot of 1-2, though, so I'd likely have to beg/borrow/steal a pregen for that tier.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Perry - Got it you are on the list.
PFS #48026
Is decline of Glory evergreen? I'd consider coming if so. Is there a list of evergreens?
Decline of glory is not an evergreen.

I'll have to track down the list of evergreens when I'm at a computer.
PFS #48026
List of evergreens - http://pittsburghpfs.com/resources/evergreens-list/
PFS #48026