DragonCon 2019 Offering Suggestions?
Okay, as part of planning for DragonCon 2019, I am finding that we might have some bandwidth for a couple or so older scenarios. Yes, we will be covering the GenCon releases, but I suspect that those offerings will appeal to a smaller audience than a regular set of GenCon offerings. Thus, the community has an opportunity to request some oldies but goodies to be on the schedule. I have the following provisions, however:

1) We are not looking at low level play this year for PFS 1. Therefore, absolutlely no suggestions for 1-5 scenarios. I am hesitant about 3-7 scenarios also, but someone has made a request on a separate thread about running all the Bonekeep scenarios, so that might be an exception. 5-9 and 7-11 scenarios, however, are fair game.

2) No 12-15 scenarios. We will have plenty of seeker content available.

3) Aside from possibly Bonekeep, no series of scenarios. I might have space for two or three, but scheduling a series is a bit more difficult.

We may also have some bandwidth for SFS content, but given we are going to h ave all of the current S2 scenarios being offered, the space availability for extra SFS is narrower.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
My suggestion is to focus on the "legendary" scenarios: either legendarily hard (4-26 Waking Rune, 4-08 Cultist's Kiss, etc.) or legendarily awesome (opinions will vary about what these are but I would include: 8-17 Refugees of the Weary Sky, 3-03 Ghenett Manor Gauntlet, 6-04 Beacon Below, 7-11 Ancients' Anguish, 8-24 Raid on the Cloudborne Keep, 10-08 What Prestige is Worth, etc.) or legendarily story-resolving (e.g. the conclusions to the faction arcs, like 9-20 Fury of the Final Blade for LE or 9-07 Salvation of the Sages for SS).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
How about Skitter Crash from this year's Free RPG Day?  It's fully Pregen, and would be something "light" for people to try if they hadn't already played it.
For the PFS1 special: since there's going to be a hard mode option, it would be nice if we could work that out before the tables are formed, since there almost certainly won't be much time for discussion once the event begins.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
(04-25-2019, 02:53 PM)aenaithia Wrote: For the PFS1 special: since there's going to be a hard mode option, it would be nice if we could work that out before the tables are formed, since there almost certainly won't be much time for discussion once the event begins.

I have to finalize some things with Brooks this weekend. I will put in a request to see if we can sell each slot for the PFS special like GenCon does.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(04-23-2019, 01:56 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: How about Skitter Crash from this year's Free RPG Day?  It's fully Pregen, and would be something "light" for people to try if they hadn't already played it.

Going to make room for Skitter Crash, especially since players can bring their own Skittermanders if they are in range, per Compton.
How about something with a race boon, just so players walk away from the table with something they can use relatively soon after?
I would also suggest 1-39 as a build up to the special
(06-13-2019, 11:44 AM)Will Dover Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 01:56 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: How about Skitter Crash from this year's Free RPG Day?  It's fully Pregen, and would be something "light" for people to try if they hadn't already played it.

Going to make room for Skitter Crash, especially since players can bring their own Skittermanders if they are in range, per Compton.

After looking at the chronicle sheet... Maybe Skitter Shot would be better? Well, It gives you the opporyunity to earn a Skittermander, rather than just have them possibly help you in Starship combat.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(06-13-2019, 09:04 PM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 11:44 AM)Will Dover Wrote:

After looking at the chronicle sheet... Maybe Skitter Shot would be better? Well, It gives you the opporyunity to earn a Skittermander, rather than just have them possibly help you in Starship combat.

I agree completely. Gives a skittermander in time and incentivizes people to come back. And Skitter Shot was wonderful as well. You may even be able to do both if we have the GM traction.

As far as race booms, the problem with most is they arent repeatable, and many arent built with non-society players in mind. I think 1-10 would be good, but that is more a race buff than a race boon considering the Halfling is legal now.