My Parents' Basement - May 8
High tier sounds great to me.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Since you have a full table, I'm going to back out of tonight's game.  I had minor surgery done on my right leg and, it's wrapped up like a mummy in a compression sleeve and ace bandages, making it hard for me to move around, let alone sit down.  Everything is fine although, I have to have the same thing done on the other leg in a few weeks...  bad genes suck.  

In any case, good luck!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

I just heard from Meghan and Brie that they can't make it as well, so we are down to 2 players, so we are CANCELLED! Travis and Josh, hope you get this message in time to save yourself a trip. If not, I just ordered a beer and am gonna sit here for at least awhile and hang out, so feel free to come on over anyway and we'll just shoot the breeze.

Wishing Dan and Meghan quick recoveries! I'll be happy to run the same scenario on another date.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sorry folks. Meghan and I can't make it tonight. So sorry.
Just in the future, and this goes for anyone, it would be really helpful if people are iffy or unable to come to post on the message boards prior to 15-20 minutes before the session is supposed to start. I certainly understand that things come up and last minute cancellation are a fact of life (as I have done several times), but letting the message boards know immediately before the session starts really sucks for the people who have to drive 25-30 minutes out of their way to make it to the venue, only to show up and realize they came for no reason. I try to check the message boards right before I leave for this very reason, so even so much as an hour's notice is definitely sufficient to be considerate to other people's time.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile