Tyche's Game Day - PATHFINDER 4/20 12pm-5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

#10-16: What the Helms Hide (levels 1-5)

GM: Jim H.

Players:
1. Scott - Options in both tiers 
2. Douglas - Sorcerer 2
3. Tiff - Kineticist 2/3
4. Rob - Options
5. Kristi - rog/wiz 3
6. Sebastian - Something 1
Waitlist:
Eric

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Please sign me up. I've got options in both tiers.
Vaedoc, Sorcerer - 3

I've leveled up Vaedoc to 4
I am in. I have a few to choose from. Sugar Plums might be dancing though
Please add:
Kristi- rog/wiz 3
Sebastian- something 1

Thanks!
--Kristi
Hello wonderful PFS player and GMs!

Remember that this 20th is also G-Day and there will be all sort of football fans about. So you might want to try and carpool in if possible as the roads will be busy.

Looking forward to seeing you all.
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
Waitlist plz