Poll: What should be played at Elemental for the rest of 2017?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Modules of any sort
25.00%
1 25.00%
Older scenarios(season 6 and earlier)
0%
0 0%
Newer Scenarios(season 7 or later)
50.00%
2 50.00%
special character scenarios(we be goblins)
25.00%
1 25.00%
i don't care....
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Elememtal games poll
What do you want to see played here?
You forgot Core as an option.
No, I just left it off. There are other locations running Core already, and I don't want to take away from them.

That being said, if there are enough people who want to play core, we can look into it.
(06-21-2017, 01:53 PM)Nashoba Wrote: No, I just left it off. There are other locations running Core already, and I don't want to take away from them.

That being said, if there are enough people who want to play core, we can look into it.

I would not be for Core, either, for the same reasons. Katherine would not be for Core, but she does not like Core in general

Also, while I know our VC likes the Goblins series, IMO, it gets played way too often.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I feel that we could do modules here. Since we are starting at 2 or so on Sundays and they close at 10.
While modules are fun, I'd like to get some season 8 scenarios under my belt.
There needs to be some incentive for new players to come to games and while playing modules gets you a level of you survive, it doesn't do much for faction specific motives or push the seasons objectives.
By majority vote, we will be doing newer scenarios, with a focus on season 8. If you have any requests, please get them to myself or Steve Preston.  

In the mean time, Fallen Fortress will stay on for next month, so that we have time to gather some requested scenarios.  

It was discussed at the last game day, if we planned to do Thornkeep.  Since there are gaps in levels, we can try to continue it with those characters that started the journey into the caverns and ruins under the town, but only as a special day, or once in a while thing, with season 8 being the main focus.
That sounds great!