Heroic 4th Saturday Starfinder Society - 4/27/19 - 1-04: Cries from the Drift
On the 4th Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond via https://gapfs.org/forum/index.php or the official MeetUp group (Heroic Gaming Group)

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least a week before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a message to me via email at loki.the.mischievous@gmail.com or on the GAPFS forums (LokiTheWanderer)

As per the store's policy if we don't have a minimum of three players by the Thursday prior to the scheduled game date, the slot will be canceled

Where
Heroic Gaming, LLC
4651 Roswell Rd
Suite 205
Roswell, GA 30075

Event # 2691665
Saturday, April 27, 2019
1 pm - 6 pm

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-04: Cries From the Drift

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.
Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

GM - Joel
1 - Corey - Mechanic 2
2 - Hannah - Soldier 2
3 - Lydia - Operative 2
4 - Elizabeth - TBD
5 -
6 -
7 -
I don't think this is repeatable, so won't be able to join in unfortunately.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
I’ll be there. Put down Corey R (Mechanic 2), Hannah R (Soldier 2), Lydia R (Operative 2), and Elizabeth R (TBD).
(03-25-2019, 11:26 AM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote: I don't think this is repeatable, so won't be able to join in unfortunately.

You are correct, sir (sorry). I will review the wish list for the June game.
(03-25-2019, 05:38 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:26 AM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote: I don't think this is repeatable, so won't be able to join in unfortunately.

You are correct, sir (sorry).  I will review the wish list for the June game.

No worries!
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Are you confirmed for four people for the game? Let me know if you need a warm body for the table to run.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(03-30-2019, 04:00 PM)Jon Wrote: Are you confirmed for four people for the game? Let me know if you need a warm body for the table to run.

I am, but can always use more warm bodies at the table
Almost there