Any requests?
SF Logo 
Attached to my signature is a link to the PFS Tracker page, which I keep up to date on scenarios I've played or run.  When you get a chance, take a look at that link and let me know of any scenarios you'd like to see run at Heroic.  If you're unsure on the tiers of any of the scenarios, you can find the listing by tier here
My daughters and I would be interested in Cries from the Drift, but I know that's an old one, and a lot of people may have already done it.
(03-21-2019, 09:22 AM)PneumaPilot Wrote: My daughters and I would be interested in Cries from the Drift, but I know that's an old one, and a lot of people may have already done it.

I can schedule that for next month.
Going through there, here are the ones I'm missing...

1-09 Live Exploration Extreme
1-15 Save the Renkrodas
1-19 To Conquer the Dragon
1-20 The Duskmire Accord 9
1-24 Siege of Enlightenment
1-25 Beacon Code Dilemna
1-26 Truth of the Seeker
1-27 King Xeros of Star Azlant
1-29 Honorbound Emmisaries

And....

Skittershot....because Skittermanders
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Beacon code is 3-6 repeatable? Any other 3-6 repeatable adventures? I would show up to advance my secondaries with repeatable adventures since I do not think I've missed a Starfinder organized play adventure. I still want to do Dead Suns parts 3 - 6. And the other AP's are still available.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(03-21-2019, 10:07 AM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote: Going through there, here are the ones I'm missing...

1-09 Live Exploration Extreme
1-15 Save the Renkrodas
1-19 To Conquer the Dragon
1-20 The Duskmire Accord 9
1-24 Siege of Enlightenment
1-25 Beacon Code Dilemna
1-26 Truth of the Seeker
1-27 King Xeros of Star Azlant
1-29 Honorbound Emmisaries

And....

Skittershot....because Skittermanders

I also have a request for To Conquer the Dragon at Titan Smyrna, though it is on hold until characters level into that tier group.

I ran Skitter Shot in February at Titan.  It was a lot of fun.  I could easily run it again.
(03-21-2019, 05:13 PM)Jon Wrote: Beacon code is 3-6 repeatable? Any other 3-6 repeatable adventures? I would show up to advance my secondaries with repeatable adventures since I do not think I've missed a Starfinder organized play adventure. I still want to do Dead Suns parts 3 - 6. And the other AP's are still available.

Beacon Code a Dilemma is definitely repeatable.  It is also the only 3-6 that is.
Here are my thoughts for after MomoCon

Skitter Shot
Live Exploration Extreme!
Siege of Enlightenment
Duskmire Accord 9

At that point, we'll have characters able to do both 1 - 4 and 3 - 6 and can open up to:
Save the Renkrodas
Beacon Code Dilemma
Truth of the Seeker

Any thoughts?
Sounds good
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Would love Skitter Shot, but good for anything lower level