Game day, July 16, 2017
July 16, 2017, will be the first Game day at Elemental games, since the Re-launch of the website.

We are offering Thornkeep, level 1 for module play.

slot 1: 12:00pm-7:00pm
Pathfinder module: Thornkeep level 1
Level.1-2, Evergreen at level 1
gm: Josh
Player1: Will - Pregen Cleric or Paladin 1
Player2: Steve - swashbuckler 2
Player3.OldJames - MAGUS 1
Player4. Stephen R - Arcane caster 2
Player5.
Player6:

Elemental Comics & Games Llc is located at:
780 Paulding Plaza
Dallas, GA 30132
Katherine and I will not be participating in We Be Goblins. If you find something else to play, we might be interested.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Josh, We Be was ran at Elemental about the last session there. How about Master of the Fallen Fortress or one of the other level 1-2's
(06-23-2017, 09:46 AM)mttorka Wrote: Josh, We Be was ran at Elemental about the last session there. How about Master of the Fallen Fortress or one of the other level 1-2's

We are running Crypt tomorrow at HT as we are starting that particular trilogy.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
How does everyone feel about Thornkeep?
I am good with it, but keep in mind that Thornkeep I is fairly long.

Will
Agreed. I made the time for our start 2pm, which gives 8 hrs to play through. With Thornkeep on the table, we may want to push back to 12:00 start time.
The first five levels aren't too long, so should be easy to do, or we could do Master of the Fallen Fortress.
(06-26-2017, 04:49 PM)mttorka Wrote: The first five levels aren't too long, so should be easy to do, or we could do Master of the Fallen Fortress.

Are you sure you're not thinking about Emerald Spire?

Will

Katherine and I are in so that we give this location a fighting chance.

Will
Please put Del and I down for this session