MomoCon 2017, Atlanta, May 25th-28th
Welcome to MomoCon 2017!

Warhorn and Sign-up Link: Warhorn Link

We will be in exhibition hall A-1 in the back corner. Link to the map of MomoCon.

MomoCon 2017 will be May 25th to May 28th and takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center.
We will be running the #6-00: Legacy of the Stonelords (Levels 1-11), one of the season 6 interactive specials, Saturday during the afternoon slot. Most of the schedule is our regular Standard tables (3-4 tables per slot), and, as many of you know who have attended MomoCon, there is an extremely heavy walk-in traffic, so for those I have put tables of PFS Quests (2 tables per slot). This is important so that we can have a separation between those willing to play a scenario for 4-5 hours, and those that only want to be there 0.5-1.5 hours. The special is scheduled to have 5 Standard tables. There will be no CORE as this convention unless demand arises (for example, the special potentially) as last year not a single one of those tables made.

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder Society scheduleCondensed list of the schedule.

MORE INFORMATION ON PFS QUEST TABLES: You can sign up as a GM for these tables, but not as a player. These tables will count towards your GM total number of tables ran whether you actually end up GMing something or not. (Although, the way MomoCon traffic is, I would count on GMing at least some during your time slot, if not all). Our regular players are of course welcome to play at these tables, but again, there will be no way to sign up for them ahead of time and you need to be flexible with the people you will be playing with. If you sign up as a GM for those slots, be aware that you will be mostly dealing with newer players and need to be ready to explain the game, rules, and be catering to them. You may have people walk up in the middle of combat. I encourage all GMs for these quests to be as flexible as possible. Judge whether they need PFS numbers or not. Some people are there to play and never be seen again after about an hour of play. If someone only stays for one quest and is never to be seen again, it might not be a good application to give them a PFS number or chronicle...but if they stay for like 2 or more, it might be a good time to introduce those things to them and the campaign. If someone is staying for a lot of quests, perhaps they can graduate to one of the longer slots. Please do not sign up for this slot if you do not like having players new to the system or do not feel like being flexible in your GMing style.

Convention Information: With 28,300 unique and over 71,000 turnstile attendance in 2016, MomoCon is one of the fastest growing all ages conventions in the country. Fans of Japanese Anime, American Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Tabletop Games come together to celebrate their passion by costuming / cosplay, browsing the huge exhibitors hall, meeting celebrity voice talent, designers, and writers behind their favorite shows, games, and comics and much much more over this 4 day event. (Taken from MomoCon website)
If you want to be guaranteed to play or GM a slot, please sign up on the Warhorn link above.

For more information on MomoCon, please visithttp://www.momocon.com/

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder Society scheduleCondensed list of the schedule.

Link to Registration for MomoCon

MomoCon Pricing Information: 
  • 4-day Preregister Discount: $57 (+ $10 for mailed badge (optional) - mailed option ends May 1st) 
  • Door prices will most likely be more expensive. 
  • Thursday May 26th 2016: 3PM – 2AM (registration – 12pm – 11pm) $30 single day price at the door 
  • Friday May 27th 2016: 10AM – 2AM (registration – 9am – 11pm) $45 single day price at the door 
  • Saturday May 28th 2016: 10AM – 2AM (registration – 9am – 11pm) $45 single day price at the door 
  • Sunday May 29th 2016: 10AM – 5PM (registration – 9am – 3pm) $30 single day price at the door 
  • There is no fee associated with playing in any slot of Pathfinder Society, although you must have a badge to enter the convention.
GM Information:

GM tiers
Tier 1 (3 slots or more) - Free badge, GM Boon 
Tier 2 (1 or 2 slots) - GM boon

I can provide chronicle sheets for GMs, but the assumption this year is that I won't be providing them unless you ask me. Don't be afraid to ask, though, as I have zero problems providing them. I mostly want to avoid using 5x the paper I need to. I will still have spare Silverhex/Phantom Phenomena/Honor's Echo/Legacy of the Stonelords chronicles regardless.
Tier 1 GMs (but not Tier 2 GMs) will also be required to fill out a volunteer form, but are not required to do any of the other volunteer-type of information (such as you don't have to attend a MomoCon volunteer meeting). Please see the spoiler below with the link and how to fill this out.

Tier 1 GMs ONLY: 
  • Link to Sign-Up Form 
  • Fill out all required information. 
  • Fill out Departments as "Pathfinder Society." 
  • Don't worry about "Schedule." 
  • In the Volunteer History box, put the following: "I am a Pathfinder Society Game Master who is volunteering to GM at least 3 slots at MomoCon 2016." 
  • For "What year did you first start volunteering for MomoCon?" put the first year you started GMing for MomoCon. 
  • Submit your application 
  • That's it! Don't worry about all the other stuff on the Volunteer website, and let me know if you have any questions. This is mostly so they can know who they are giving a badge to and so they can track their volunteers. (Also, don't worry about the Shiftboard stuff. We are doing our scheduling on Warhorn instead.) Also keep in mind that any e-mails you get from Shiftboard may pertain to other games (other organized play or non-organized play). Please ignore those e-mails. I will let you know if it is pertinent to you.

Event Code: 92914
I plan on being there to GM and work the Special!

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Quick update on Parking:

The times for the tickets for the Red Deck have been changed for the single day passes so that they are 6 AM - 11 PM. Please keep this in mind when purchasing tickets. If you need to change, I would recommend purchasing the new tickets first before cancelling your order. You have to call in to cancel, but it only takes a couple minutes. I've cancelled orders twice now and it was fairly painless. Don't wait, though! Tickets might get sold out and if you wait too long it'll be harder to cancel your previous ticket.

(Side note: I'm not exactly happy with the way Parkmobile did this. They didn't inform anyone of the changes, although the MomoCon staff did.)
Some minor changes to the schedule have been made. Shouldn't affect anyone who is currently signed up as a player, and any GM it affects has already been told.
Just over a week away!
Someone on the MomoCon Facebook thread talked about a parking issue where you can't enter-and-exit during the 4 day period.

So, I just called ParkMobile about this because I would have cancelled my ticket if I couldn't get In-and-Out at all. They said the In-and-Out privileges associated with the 4 day pass is that you can enter and exit "once per day."

My next question I asked was "Well, what if I leave leave at 1 AM some nights and leave before midnight at other nights." He asked his manager and the manager said that the as long as it's an exit scan it shouldn't matter too much. So it looks like the main rule is that you can only *enter* the parking day once/day.

Just wanted to pass along that information for those considering buying their GWCC ticket (or already have) through ParkMobile.

Another thing I would be aware of. If you purchased individual tickets for each day for the Red Deck, I would take a look at them again. I had to cancel my individual tickets because they actually changed the ticket times without warning where it would no longer work for me, so I now have the 4-day overnight pass.
For GMs, I apologize for you not getting scenarios yet if you haven't (or if you have, let me know). Completely out of my control other than bugging Paizo every day which I have been doing.

I don't have boons yet either if it's an consolation.
GMs hopefully have scenarios now! Let me know if you don't.
Any idea what the GM boon is?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(05-19-2017, 09:07 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Any idea what the GM boon is?

Won't know until at least Monday. Was told I wasn't getting the boons before then.