Any requests?
If everyone is good with the list as proposed, I will calander it. Thoughts?
Meghan and I have already done Live Exploration Extreme, so we won't be able to do that one. Although, I could run it, if that would be helpful. But everything else listed works out great.
Don't forget to.put on your requests for scenarios to be run at Titan.
Did you ever run 1-09? I've never had the opportunity to play it
(06-17-2019, 12:04 AM)Blaze6210 Wrote: Did you ever run 1-09? I've never had the opportunity to play it

Not yet.
Once I get my new schedule I'll let you know if I'm still available Sunday!
Hi just wondering will there be a game in july
(07-02-2019, 05:49 PM)Stallfus Wrote: Hi just wondering will there be a game in july

Yes. The post is up for it. 1-28 is being run.
(03-05-2019, 07:47 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: The one scenario that was requested so far was 1-19:  To Conquer the Dragon.  Does anyone have any others they would like to request?

How about runing an AP in campaign mode?

I do my primary gaming at Giga and I have done all but one scenario in season 1 and will probably play a scenario in season 2 before its offered here.
(07-16-2019, 05:27 PM)Rlockwood Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 07:47 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: The one scenario that was requested so far was 1-19:  To Conquer the Dragon.  Does anyone have any others they would like to request?

How about runing an AP in campaign mode?

I do my primary gaming at Giga and I have done all but one scenario in season 1 and will probably play a scenario in season 2 before its offered here.

I have no issue with that.