March 10th Starfinder 1-12 Ashes of Discovery
Every 2nd Sunday of the month from 12 PM to 5 PM, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna! Join in for fun and experience.

For March 10th, we will be offering the following scenarios:

Event Code: #45571

Slot 1: 12 PM to 5:00 PM

Scenario: Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-12: Ashes of Discovery

When a major Pact Worlds organization approaches the Starfinder Society about investigating an abandoned outpost in Near Space, the PCs get assigned to the case. Travelling to a distant world, surmounting dangerous threats in the void of space, and meeting new alien cultures—this mission is about everything the Starfinder Society embodies.

Ashes of Discovery is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to what it's like to be a member of the Starfinder Society. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice.

Written by Crystal Malarsky and John Laffan

Scenario Tags: Repeatable, Starship

GM:  Brienne
Players:
* 1-Steve P -Operative 3 or Mystic 3
* 2-Witcher - Soldier 1
* 3-Loki -Technomancer 2
* 4-Aenaithia - Solarian 1
* 5-Del - Soldier 1
-- Waitlist --

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy. 
Smyrna GA 30080
I'll be there. I only have level 1s! So, I guess I am playing a pregen.
I have a Vesk Solider Guard that I applied the Skittershot experience to, but level 1.
I feel a GM baby being born at L2.

Tygrin Bane - L2 Nuar Outlaw Technomancer
I'll be there! Probably as my level 1 Solarian Vasha, since I think Sadie is hitting level 5 soon.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Del will be there as well with a Soldier.
I'm up in the air tomorrow due to an electrical issue at the house. The electrician is supposed to be here between 8 and 10. If he's done in time, I'll be there
Hope it's not serious, and inexpensive.
Please keep us aprised.
I do hope that everyone remembers to move your clock 1 hour ahead....
(03-09-2019, 10:48 PM)mttorka Wrote: Hope it's not serious, and inexpensive.
Please keep us aprised.

Still no sign of the electrician, though their text to me last night said arrival between 8 and 11 vs. 8 and 10, as I was told over the phone. Doesn't look good for me making it, at this point.
I am going to be late no one could fill in for me at church and if I don’t show up then there will be no one there (plus they are paying me). Be there around 11:45.
I foresee this being a problem most months.