Wasteland Gaming March 9, 2019 Game Day
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on March 9, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
7-09 — The Blakros Connection (5-9)    GM - Brienne 

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-9.

A recent attack on the Grand Lodge became all the more heinous when one of the invading agents employed an eldritch relic to abduct a high-ranking Pathfinder. In order to release the captive, the Society must understand the relic and track down the fleeing operative—a mission that leads the PCs into Absalom's most prestigious archives to uncover a dark secret.

Content in "The Blakros Connection" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

Written by Robert Brookes.

1.  Meghan - Fighter 9
2. Lee (???)
3. Patricia (Alchemist or Druid 9)

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

06-23 - The Darkest Abduction (7-11)    GM -Brienne 

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-7.

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7–11.

The occasional unexplained disappearance is common enough in Ustalav, yet a rash of unexplained abductions has led to fearful speculation on the verge of panic in the streets. Hoping to improve the Pathfinder Society’s reputation in Ustalav, Venture-Captain Basia Kalistoff has offered her lodge’s services in putting an end to this crime wave. But in a city where countless terrors haunt its underworld and institutions, can the PCs unveil the true culprit without unleashing an even darker fate on Karcau?

Content in “The Darkest Abduction” contributes to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages and Sovereign Court factions.

Written by Jerome Virnich.
1. Meghan 
2.Lee (???)
3.Patricia (Druid 9)
4. Tarrintino (???)

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).

I am terribly sorry, I posted this so late. Please bear with me, I'm still getting used to this, but I'll get it down. Smile
Unfortunately I have a wedding in Florida this weekend and will be unable to attend.
Thanks for posting, but unfortunately, my daughter an I have already played these scenarios.
I'll sign up for the first slot! I can either play my paladin of Kurgess or my magus. Unfortunately, I have already played the second scenario.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Since it looks like neither of these scenarios works for many people, I am looking into switching to different ones. For the evening game I was thinking I'd switch in Ghol-Ghan Heresy since we didn't get to do that one last month, it is a 7-11. As for the morning game, any requests?
Thank you for being willing to switch the scenarios.  Patricia and I both enjoy the higher level adventures, so a 5-9 or 7-11 would be preferred.  We have not played 8-20 Torrent's Last Will, 9-13 The Lion's Justice, or 9-17 Oath of the Overwatched.  The only season 7 adventure I have played is 7-11 The Ghol-Gan Heresy.  I am playing 10-9 The Rasping Rebirth and did not get to play the conclusion to season 5 - Wraith of the Righteous, so if there is a good module for that, I would be grateful to play.  Please sign both Patricia and me up for the morning slot.  Thank you.
I have played those and Ghol-Gan.  I've done very little before season 8, so I vote for something older.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
How about a high level table of 6-00 Legacy of the Stonelords?
How about a high level table of 6-00 Legacy of the Stonelords?
Pretty sure that one is a multi-table special that probably needs a certain number of tables to be run simultaneously at a convention. I'm just finishing running it for a PbP convention now.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198