Dragon Star Game Day : Sunday June 25th 12pm - 5pm
Brick 
Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

For June 25, 2017 we offer a table of the wildcard kind  FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST A GAME:

Wildcard - low tier GM: Dave B.
Players:
1. Steve 
2. Eric
3. Douglas  
4. Tiff
5. Jim

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or [/url]send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
I'll play whatever's available if I can... Just let me know what's decided
We're going to a wildcard table for everybody.  please bring all of your characters
(06-19-2017, 04:23 PM)Put me in, Coach! Jim H. Wrote: Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

Event Code65,895

For June 25, 2017 we offer a table of the wildcard kind  FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST A GAME:

Players:
1. Steve 
2. Eric
3. Douglas  
4. Tiff
5. Jim

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or [/url]send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
(07-17-2017, 02:23 PM)katiemac  oops, wrong thread- ignore Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 04:23 PM)Put me in, Coach! Jim H. Wrote: Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Event Code65,895

Players:
1. Steve 
2. Eric
3. Douglas  
4. Tiff
5. Jim

Guess, I will wait list
(07-18-2017, 10:53 AM)ValenDray Wrote: Guess, I will wait list

sorry man, I've been slack about posting the next July game. you should be able to see it here:
http://gapfs.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=157