3/23/19 - SFS 1-16: Dreaming of the Future (Lvl 1 - 4)
On the 4th Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond via https://gapfs.org/forum/index.php or the official MeetUp group (Heroic Gaming Group)

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least a week before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a message to me via email at loki.the.mischievous@gmail.com or on the GAPFS forums (LokiTheWanderer)

As per the store's policy if we don't have a minimum of three players by the Thursday prior to the scheduled game date, the slot will be canceled

Where
Heroic Gaming, LLC
4651 Roswell Rd
Suite 205
Roswell, GA 30075

Event # 2691665
Saturday, March 23, 2019
1 pm - 6 pm

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-16: Dreaming of the Future

A series of four Starfinder Quests designed for levels 1–4.

The Starfinder Society pursues the dream visions of a Liavaran dreamer, seeking information lost in a time before the Gap. Three broken fragments form the key to a forgotten repository of knowledge hidden within the Pact Worlds. It's up to the PCs to find these missing fragments and brave the dangerous reliquary to secure a new source of prescient knowledge for the Society.

"Dreaming of the Future" includes four, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs into the asteroid field of the Diaspora and across the Pact Worlds of Aballon, Liavara and Verces.

Written by Natalie Kertzner, Nate Wright, Sasha Lindley Hall, and Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship

GM - Joel
1 - Jon - Envoy or Operative
2 - Corey R - Mechanic
3 - Hannah R - Soldier
4 - Lydia R - Operative
I should be able to make it.

Either Mystic 3 or Operative 2

-- Jon S.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Has anyone signed up on the meet-up portion? I'm playing by ear on ability to make that Saturday due to classwork due dates being rearranged.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
My two daughters and I are very much wanting to play. I'm checking our schedule.
Okay, put us down (Corey R, Hannah R, and Lydia R). We're in!
(03-04-2019, 07:22 PM)Jon Wrote: Has anyone signed up on the meet-up portion? I'm playing by ear on ability to make that Saturday due to classwork due dates being rearranged.

As of a few moments ago, the Meetup has not been posted by Heroic.
Okay, the table will make so I can be a standby for the game? Will play new 1st level character.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(03-06-2019, 01:24 PM)PneumaPilot Wrote: Okay, put us down (Corey R, Hannah R, and Lydia R).  We're in!

Will you be bringing characters, or will you need pregens?  I will have the pregens available, no matter what.
(03-08-2019, 10:11 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 01:24 PM)PneumaPilot Wrote: Okay, put us down (Corey R, Hannah R, and Lydia R).  We're in!

Will you be bringing characters, or will you need pregens?  I will have the pregens available, no matter what.

We all have characters.  IIRC Hannah is a Shirren Soldier 1, and Lydia is a Ysoki Operative 1.  I (Corey) will be brining a Human Mechanic 2.
I'm going to have to back out of this one. My brother's bachelor party got moved to this date, and we're starting things off earlier than the game would end.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)