Athens After Dark SFS - February 26, 2019 (6:30-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark is looking to the stars again at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 delightful years, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Pathfinder/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For February 26, 2019, we offer another new scenario from the first season of Paizo's Starfinder RPG system for Levels 1-4.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1.30: Survivor's Salvation (1-4)  GM: DaveB.

Scenario Tags:  Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Players:
1. Kyle - Envoy 2
2. Eric - 345
3. Tiff - E1, O1, or Solarian3

4. Jim - Soldier ?
5. Douglas - Screee 3

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please mark me down, not sure what character I'll use yet
me

I would
Like to Play
An soldier
or something
yeh
Screened, technomancer-3 please
Dorian - technomancer 2
Emily - Mechanic 1
I'll go lvl 2 envoy
Nevermind, my work never allows me to play anymore these days... I have to withdraw from playing tonight. Sad
(02-19-2019, 02:56 PM)kysharr Wrote: Nevermind, my work never allows me to play anymore these days... I have to withdraw from playing tonight. Sad

Great news, Kyle - Athens After Dark is NEXT Tuesday evening!

I'll keep you on the roster for now and we'll see if your work lets you come out and play...  Tongue
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Oh I got mixed up! Awesome, keep me on, please!