Giga-Bites March 2nd, 2019 Gameday
Katherine will be playing both S10 slots. I will play the first S10 slot and GM the second to make my VC requirements.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
please add me to the season 10 slots
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Please add me to the #10-14 Debt to the Quah (Swashbuckler 5)  and to #10-15 Tapestry's Trial (TBD).
Add me to 10-14, Warpriest 6.
Please add my son, Leo, to 10-14 and 10-15.  He will be playing his Life Oracle (7) in both games.  Thanks!
I have to drop from both sessions, Lisa and I are going house hunting.
Looking at this... is there anyone who is willing to go to the low tier tables to help them make? As well, need GMs for the first slot.
I still might be able to make the second session #10-15. I will update my status on Saturday if things look like I can make it.
Something has come up and my son (Leo) will not be able to join us this weekend.  I, however, still plan to attend.  Thanks!
After copious pleading from my legions of fans, I have shifted my schedule around and can come out to run Debt to the Quah in slot 1, and probably hang around to play in Tapestry's Trial in the second slot. I'll comb through the character archives for something amusing

Thanks
Dave B.