Giga-Bites March 2nd, 2019 Gameday
Had to collapse the low level tables due to lack of interest.
I'll bring negative cleric 4 or good cleric 5 to first slot. A fighter 7/oracle 4 to the second.
Put me down the 10-15
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I am having issues with finding a character for the first slot. I have a Cleric 7 (which won't work as it looks as if we are divine heavy), a Ranger 7 that I would have to convert from Core, or a Gunslinger 6. I have nothing in the 3-4 range. I guess I could play a pregen 7 and apply it to the Cleric.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(03-01-2019, 02:47 PM)Will Dover Wrote: I am having issues with finding a character for the first slot. I have a Cleric 7 (which won't work as it looks as if we are divine heavy), a Ranger 7 that I would have to convert from Core, or a Gunslinger 6. I have nothing in the 3-4 range. I guess I could play a pregen 7 and apply it to the Cleric.

Will

What's wrong with playing the Cleric or the Gunslinger? It's a 3-7 scenario and we have PCs in both ranges. I've got options: a Druid 7, a Sorcerer 5, a Monk 4, a Psychic 3, or a Wiz/Rogue 3. Happy to go where ever I'm needed.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'll probably look to bring my Swashbuckler 5 to the morning and either my monk 10 or my alchemist 10 to the afternoon
Sorry, I have to skip the second slot.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
For the second slot: If there is a low table I'll play Hunter 8 (Melee mounted). If there are 2 high tables I'll play either my Slayer 9 (Archer with Trapspotter) or my Unchained Monk 10 (Strength based melee tank)
Running 10 minutes late. First choice to play is Druid 7 if high or Monk 4 if low.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Unfortunately something came up, and I'm going to need to back out. Enjoy Axis without me
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile