Feb 10th - Skitter-Shot
Every 2nd Sunday of the month from 12 PM to 5 PM, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna! Join in for fun and experience.

For February 10th, we will be offering the following scenarios:
Starfinder-Skitter-Shot

Event Code: #45571

Slot 1: 12 PM to 5:00 PM

Scenario:  Skitter - Shot (Starfinder)

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must board a luxurious cruise liner controlled by a rogue artificial intelligence to save their vesk boss and a group of hapless passengers. All manner of obstacles block their path to success, from malfunctioning massage tables to cybernetic undead to vermin from another plane, but if the skittermanders can work together (something skittermanders do best), they are sure to be hailed as tiny, furry heroes! That is, of course, if the passing pirate starship doesn't blast them all out of space first...

In addition to this exciting adventure, this book includes four pregenerated characters that are ready to play, with full stat blocks and backstories. The inside back cover also holds a wealth of information that will help you roleplay the six-armed creatures, such as their species' thoughts on food, religion, and how to relate to other cultures, as well as examples of skittermander slang.

Skitter Shot is an adventure for four skittermander characters who are eager to help those in need and explore a seemingly abandoned starship, written for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

GM:  Joel
Players:

1.  Steve
2.  Austin
3.  Will
4.  Meghan
5.  Brienne
6. Josh L
-- Waitlist --

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy. 
Smyrna GA 30080
I will be there. I believe my friend Austin will be as well, but i am going to let him speak for himself.
I will be coming to this. Will be in the same car as Torka probably.
Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Added Witcher and myself.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Meghan and Brienne will be there!
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Count me in. If Austin can't give you a lift, let me know Steve.
Thank you Will. Nice to see a full table for our 2nd event since we came back. Looking forward to being small and 6 armed.
skull 
Prepare for Chaos!
As I understand it, Skitter Shot has only four pregens so we will need to have a second table as we will have a seventh signing up. Brienne is stepping up to run the second table.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Looks like I won’t be able to make it guys. Thanks for the great pathfinder game today!