Tyche's Game Day - Feb 16th 12pm-5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

#2-24: Shadow's Last Stand—Part II: Web of Corruption (levels 1-7)

GM: Jim H.

Players:
1. Douglas - Sorcerer 2 or Paladin 5
2. Tiff - Bard 3
3. Sean - Barbarian 3 
4. April - Barb 1
5. Jacob B.
6. Stew
Waitlist:
Jimmy Smooth
Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Vaedoc, Sorcerer - 2 shall return!

(Or Agon, Paladin - 5)
I should be able to make it down for this one.

Barbarian 3

Sean Williamson
Something
Wanted to play this for years (only one of two season twos I haven't played) 3rd level Rogue or 5th level Oracle/Barbarian.
April B here! I will be there with Onyx, my half orc barbarian. My husband, Jacob B. Will be there as well. Probably as an elf rogue.
Something came up...I mean I graciously give up my seat...

Anyway mark me off
I also need to cancel.
Stew with something!
Main Cast:
Hamhock (Dwarf; 7 Shielded Fighter)
Crammer (Half-Orc; 3 Wild Child Brawler)
Elanor Ragestormer (Halfling; 1 Titan Mauler Barbarian)
Ides of March (Human; 2 Knifemaster Rogue)
Weird. I keep being sent to True Dragons from the calendar. Thanks for the heads up, and please wait list me. I'll check it in the morning, but it's almost an hour drive one way. I don't want to show up if I can't play, I'm sure you understand.