2/23/19 - SFS 1-16: Dreaming of the Future (Lvl 1 - 4) CANCELED
On the 4th Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond via https://gapfs.org/forum/index.php or the official MeetUp group (Heroic Gaming Group)

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least a week before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a message to me via email at loki.the.mischievous@gmail.com or on the GAPFS forums (LokiTheWanderer)

As per the store's policy if we don't have a minimum of three players by the Thursday prior to the scheduled game date, the slot will be canceled

Where
Heroic Gaming, LLC
4651 Roswell Rd
Suite 205
Roswell, GA 30075

Event # 2691665
Saturday, February 23, 2019 CANCELED
1 pm - 6 pm

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-16: Dreaming of the Future

A series of four Starfinder Quests designed for levels 1–4.

The Starfinder Society pursues the dream visions of a Liavaran dreamer, seeking information lost in a time before the Gap. Three broken fragments form the key to a forgotten repository of knowledge hidden within the Pact Worlds. It's up to the PCs to find these missing fragments and brave the dangerous reliquary to secure a new source of prescient knowledge for the Society.

"Dreaming of the Future" includes four, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs into the asteroid field of the Diaspora and across the Pact Worlds of Aballon, Liavara and Verces.

Written by Natalie Kertzner, Nate Wright, Sasha Lindley Hall, and Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship

GM - Joel
1 - Jon S (Mystic 3 or Operative 4)
2 -
3 -
Hey put Mel and I down for a tentative yes here, I'll be on Mornings by then and should be game

Normally play at Titan Duluth so would be our first time going to another game for society
I'm down for a tentative yes as well.

Either Mystic 3 or Operative 2

-- Jon S.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
I know of at least one other person who should be showing up, but is not a member of the forums: Sam R.

He usually replied to the meetup or facebook events.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
(02-03-2019, 10:49 PM)Hawkbat 2-1 Wrote: I know of at least one other person who should be showing up, but is not a member of the forums:  Sam R.

He usually replied to the meetup or facebook events.

The Meetup and Facebook events are being managed by the Event Coordinator from Heroic.  I know the Meetup was posted, however, there was an issue with the Facebook page that may or may not have been addressed.

Also, for anyone who has been to Heroic before, or those who haven't, the $5 per player table fee, per the Heroic Event Coordinator, is no more.
For reference we should be running Envoy and Soldier 3 or 4
Mel and I will have to pull out for this event. A 7PM game would be possible for us, but a 1-6 will not work for this date unfortunately. Let me know if that changes!
Based on the venue’s hours, and that the scenarios are designed to run 4 - 5 hours, that wouldn’t be possible. The latest start time given those criteria would be between 4:30 and 5:00. But, for purposes of paperwork and both setup and clean up, 4:00 - 4:30 would be the latest realistic start time.
As of this morning, between the boards and Meetup, there are only 2 people signed up for game day. If we are unable to gain a third player prior to the end of the day Thursday, the session will be canceled.
(02-19-2019, 07:50 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: As of this morning, between the boards and Meetup, there are only 2 people signed up for game day.  If we are unable to gain a third player prior to the end of the day Thursday, the session will be canceled.

I concur with this plan. We cannot run a table with only two players.

Will Dover
VC - Atlanta
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)