Moving Forward with Heroic
After discussions with Perry, Will, Luke, and Josh at Heroic, I have accepted the position of liaison at the store.

The previously scheduled game for 1/27 is going to be canceled, and, given what I have seen so far with respect to home games, I believe Saturday will be a better day for official SFS games.

For the next few months, as I gauge player interest and availability, I am going to schedule sessions once a month. Moving forward, I would like to have twice monthly sessions, running the newly released content each session.

With that having been said, I propose the first session to be 2/23, and plan to run 1-00 Claim to Salvation. This will give a chance for any new players to try the system, and for any existing players who have not done 1-00 to run through it.

I look forward to this opportunity and will do all I can to make it successful.
Sounds like a good plan.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'm glad things will be moving forward at Heroic after the recent events at the store.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Based on a suggestion from Liam, I will likely change from 1-00 to 1-16: Dreaming of the Future