Giga-Bites February 2nd, 2019 Gameday
I'm new to this but I want to sign up for both events. Can I just do that, or am I missing any steps? Also, any chance that I could get some advice for making a character? I'm a little rusty on Pathfinder and don't wish to hold the group up.
(01-22-2019, 11:55 PM)Obie Wrote: I'm new to this but I want to sign up for both events. Can I just do that, or am I missing any steps? Also, any chance that I could get some advice for making a character? I'm a little rusty on Pathfinder and don't wish to hold the group up.

Welcome! If you have made Pathfinder characters before, just not by Society rules, there are only a few extra rules to creation. If you already own the Core Rulebook, then the PFS Roleplaying Guild Guide has basically all the other info you will need. It is free to download here. Characters have to be made at level 1 (with a few special cases, but nothing that would apply to a new player). You will need to play a pregenerated character for the second game, since it requires characters between levels 5 and 9. There are usually pregen characters available at the store on game day, but you can also go ahead and have a look at them here.

For specific questions about character creation, you can show up early to the game and whoever is there can almost certainly help you, or you could join our discord server (https://discordapp.com/invite/5hYpaVp) and ask away in chat.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I have made a guide to help out new players. As well, feel free to use our Character Advice forum or the Discord (linked in the post above) to ask questions! Discord will definitely get you answers a little bit faster. As well, as stated before, you can come a little early (maybe 10:15?) and people can help you with your character. (As well, it's important to note if you don't like your character, you can change it as you like until you play them at level 2!)

You are totally able to sign up for both slots. Just keep in mind the second slot is a 5-9, and since PFS characters start at level 1 they wouldn't eligble for the scenario. However, handily enough there are 7th level pregenerated characters you can play for that slot! (Pregenerated characters are linked in the guide, which is linked below!)

Guide for New Players
Many thanks. you two! I'll go jump on that.
I will sign up to GM both slots
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
I'd like to play both slots, please
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Drop me from the evening slot.
Apologies. I forgot a previously scheduled engagement. Please remove me from gm’ing and playing.
We must construct additional GMs for the AM slot
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Could use another GM for the AM slot please (As mentioned above). I most likely can't make it.