Gameday?
We want to get this Lodge up and running again. What we need for everyone interested in playing here to do is put the day/time you would like to see as our gameday.

I will start by suggesting the 3rd Sunday of each month, with a start time of 2:00.
(06-15-2017, 09:39 AM)mttorka Wrote: We want to get this Lodge up and running again. What we need for everyone interested in playing here to do is put the day/time you would like to see as our gameday.

I will start by suggesting the 3rd Sunday of each month, with a start time of 2:00.

So you are talking about 2pm - 7pm Third Sunday, yes?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
That is what we have on the table right now.

With titan being the second Sunday, Heroic being the fourth, and the various saturdays being already spoken for, either the first or third Sunday of the month would be best.

Since we have run late at this venue before, and it caused some friction with the owner, a start time of no later than 3pm would be best. That way if a game does happen to go a bit longer than planned, we can still finish well before closing.

Does anyone have a preference as to what gets played here? I'm missing almost everything from 07-05 forward due to the break I took for school.

If anyone has a scenario from there they played and would like to GM, or. Vice versa, then im game.
I'm interested. When is the next one?
(06-16-2017, 03:39 PM)Matt B Wrote: I'm interested. When is the next one?
7-16-17