HobbyTown USA April 27, 2019 - Emerald Spire Nine and Ten!
(04-17-2019, 11:10 AM)Nashoba Wrote: Tables updated. We may still need a second table, if there are any last minute signups, but if not, we may be ok. Will, You're the one with the Module. Can you run it for a table of 7 in the time allotted?

I can go with seven if the party is prepared to handle a little extra trouble.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Any chance I can get a ride home from someone after the game? My car needs to get worked on and Saturday is the only day I can do it.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Josh, you may want to see if Steve P is available to GM.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Savannah with shifter/rogue if there ends up being room
Steve is not available to GM.
Nevermind about the ride.  I'll be bringing my magus for another go-around!

PFS # 235309
Well, I'm dropping, the doctor just diagnosed me with Strep. Fun fun fun.

So, tables are updates, and may the dice roll ever in your favor!!!
Any chance the Spire is located in the River Kingdoms? Asking for a friend....

PFS # 235309
Do any of our rogue-types have Trapfinding? I’m considering a level of Rogue.

PFS # 235309
(04-28-2019, 10:05 AM)Mike R Wrote: Any chance the Spire is located in the River Kingdoms?  Asking for a friend....

Emerald Spire. The Emerald Spire is a strange ruin in the northwestern River Kingdoms. Located in a large clearing in the Echo Wood near the Crusader Road, six miles northeast of the Hellknight-ruled settlement of Fort Inevitable, the spire is well known to locals and travellers in the region.